Not very inspiring

Submitted: Monday, Jan 28, 2013 at 21:23
ThreadID: 100233 Views:2484 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
I spent today packing the car for camping NSW south coast from next weekend....even had to engage 4WD for the track to my shed where the car will stay for this week. It did feel a but optimistic packing the canoe, snorkelling gear and screen tent.

But a week camping in the rain still has to be better than at work! Does anyone else have a bad track record for weather on the south coast of NSW or am I unlucky?

Cheers,
Vicki
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Tony (ACT) - Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013 at 07:42

Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013 at 07:42
Not sure about the souyh coast Vicki as far as the weather goes, we are off to Tassie tomorrow, so hopefully the rain will be ahead of us.
AnswerID: 503538

Reply By: Member-Heather MG NSW - Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013 at 08:33

Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013 at 08:33
Well it's not good weather here ATM, which is pretty much the situation on the whole of the NSW coast. Have a look at the BOM weather site or Weatherzone for forecasts. If you are camping in a tent, some places may still be a bit wet as we have had a lot of rain in the past 24 hours (near Ulladulla).
We have abandoned our plans for this week due to weather and are yet to test out the van we picked up 19th december. Been waiting for the school hols to end.
Good luck.
regards,

Heather
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 503539

Follow Up By: Member - Boo Boo (NSW) - Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013 at 14:41

Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013 at 14:41
Vicki

As I type in Narooma the sun is out, the temperature is warm,but it is a bit windy, and the groud is rapidly drying out.

Looks like I'll be fishing tomorrow.

FollowupID: 780291

Follow Up By: Member-Heather MG NSW - Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013 at 16:38

Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013 at 16:38
Sunny and blue skies here also now. Hope you don't intend going rock fishing for a day or two Boo Boo...could be a tad dangerous.My hubby is hoping to get out on the lake tomorrow morning. He reckons the dirty water coming into it will make the flathead bite.
Happy fishing.
cheers,

Heather
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 780294

Sponsored Links