Membership renewal

Hi Everyone,
After a couple of years of not renewing my membership to Explore Oz, today I noticed the reduced special which I took advantage of. I now have a clear conscience, as I get a lot of pleasure, fun & info from this site. Especially do I enjoy Doug from NTs Sunday history lesson. I retired in June 2012 & got home in December after 6 months in WA. Absolutely loved it, especially the top end.
Catch you all, Cheers,,,, Daz
Back Expand Un-Read 3 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Noldi (WA) - Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 13:03

Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 13:03
Welcome back Daz,
Yep, I find membership provides a lot of benifits for little cost.
AnswerID: 505236

Reply By: Member - Damien L (Cairns) - Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 13:58

Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 13:58
Welcome home again Daz
Love the bush

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 505238

Reply By: Member - Stephen L (Clare SA) - Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 14:31

Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 14:31
Hi Daz

Welcome back and good to see you back on the forum.

Now you should do a blog on your travels last year.

Cheers

Stephen
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 505241

Reply By: Member-Heather MG NSW - Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 14:40

Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 14:40
Welcome back Daz...

If you DO write a WA blog (like Stephen suggested) and it is in the next few weeks it could be very useful to me. We are off on 6 months to the West and then NT in around 6 weeks time. No pressure though! lol

cheers Heather
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 505242

Reply By: Member - barry F (NSW) - Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 18:57

Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 18:57
Welcome back as a member Daz. This retirement thing is pretty good hey!! I did so four or five years back & now often wonder how in heck I ever found the time to go to work.

These days we no longer have a van or ute but the site to me is sort of addictive, so I keep my membership going. I don't contribute or participate much, I just enjoy browsing.

I cant help but agree with your comment ref Sunday History lesson, I always look forward to it and it never fails to enlighten me on the history of our countries past & to kindle in me childhood memories. You only have to look at the number of hits it gets to see how popular it is. ( Doug,if you are logged on then please note you can send me your $20 fee for positive comment via Postal Order please!!)

AnswerID: 505253

Reply By: Member - Ups and Downs - Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 21:42

Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 at 21:42
Good timing Daz.

I'm sitting here looking through the shop to see what I can buy in order to get value out of renewing membership.

As usual I think to myself 'Why do I pay to belong?'
And as usual I come to the conclusion that I do get a great deal of info and entertainment from this site.

So for another year I'll be a member.

Paul
AnswerID: 505262

Sponsored Links