Home Page

Submitted: Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 14:18
ThreadID: 10106 Views:2014 Replies:5 FollowUps:6
This Thread has been Archived
Hi David....love the new members home page...much easier to use and see...great work..as per usualJust Do It!

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Peter (York) - Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 14:57

Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 14:57
Ditto on that one ,thanks99 GU Patrol 4.2 TD
Peter York 4x4
AnswerID: 44747

Reply By: Member - Bernie. (Vic) - Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 15:10

Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 15:10
Hi Glenn... You beat me to the punch
the Team at ExlplorOz do a fantastic job this Site is so good I do not regret paying the membership fee, if only those who are not members realised what extra benifits you get and the little it cost would sure help the Team.

PS you still doing the Little Desert W/E in March ?

CheersPrado TD Auto
AnswerID: 44750

Follow Up By: Member - Glenn(VIC) - Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 17:14

Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 17:14
Hi Bernie...definately...the Friday has been approved as a day off so I am counting down the daysJust Do It!

FollowupID: 306901

Reply By: ExplorOz - Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 15:54

Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 15:54
Thanks Guys,

I am still working on that page and adding the Shop Wish List and also Site page updates since last visit. As you will have also seen the Point Place Credits is shown on the member home (more details to come).

More will appear today in relation to the wish list - I hope - I have to go out for a few hours now but will get it done when I get back.

Yes for the others that have not yet joined now is the perfect time. The list of benifits is huge and getting better all the time. You now get 200 point place credits with membership (more details soon), you still get the free display ad in the Trader (which is giving excellent sales results), discounts from advertisers, and the member money 5% on every item purchased in the shop (even the discounted products), free freight on ExplorOz stocked products. The list goes on and on so jump into the Membership Application page and join us ONLY $50 for the year and $30 renewal.
AnswerID: 44759

Follow Up By: Pluto - Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 17:21

Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 17:21
I, would like to add my add my appreciation for the new page, too.

One question, how does the points place credits system work? Is it fully functional yet?

I uploaded some tracks last weekend and didn't receive any credits for it, but a download on the same day showed a debit.

I would also like to change the long descriptions on the uploaded tracks, as the desciption I entered distinguishing the two tracks was in the title. This does not appear if you link it to the track notes. Live and learn.

Keep up the good work.Get out there & have Fun!!!
FollowupID: 306902

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - David - Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 20:22

Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 20:22
Yeah - it is not 100% finished yet - I know of these little issues however I was diverted to the Members Home page and some other content updates for tonight's newsletter. I will get back to it soon. At least you can upload and download plots, which is the systems intention.

Credits up and down yeah I am working on that also. What I must be careful of is getting someone loading heaps of plots for the same thing to rack up credits - it is almost impossible to sort out so I am not sure how to best resolve this at this stage - Hence you have been given 200 credits for nothing to use to download other peoples plots. Any ideas would help - I will be getting back to this as soon as I get past the current round of mods for the boss.Regards
ExplorOz Team - David
--------------------------
Always working, not enough travelling ;-)
FollowupID: 306922

Follow Up By: Pluto - Friday, Jan 30, 2004 at 09:01

Friday, Jan 30, 2004 at 09:01
Can't say I do have any ideas at this stage. I'll think about it.

At least you now have two near identical tracks that you can use for testing.

PlutoGet out there & have Fun!!!
FollowupID: 306974

Reply By: Diamond(due to duck season) - Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 20:22

Thursday, Jan 29, 2004 at 20:22
gday glenn.
it is nice isnt it.
ps can i borrow some light from you please lolol/
cheers
due to duck season coming
ive decided to hide out
love jemima puddle duck
back after the season
AnswerID: 44789

Follow Up By: Wombat - Friday, Jan 30, 2004 at 11:58

Friday, Jan 30, 2004 at 11:58
Vee vood like to borrow from you some embers, yes?"Live today as if there may be no tomorrow"

Wombat
FollowupID: 306992

Follow Up By: Diamond(due to duck season) - Sunday, Feb 01, 2004 at 17:02

Sunday, Feb 01, 2004 at 17:02
vee vood also like to be borrow from you some coffee .yes????????
hahahahahadue to duck season coming
ive decided to hide out
love jemima puddle duck
back after the season
FollowupID: 307205

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Friday, Jan 30, 2004 at 03:15

Friday, Jan 30, 2004 at 03:15
Just finished the newletter and Wishlist systems - Hope it all works was not 1000% tested (as usual). If you see any problems with the wish list or the shop systems in general please let me know directly. The testing takes hours and hours and I HATE IT - boring. But as you can understand we need to test as members, customers, visitors & un-registered for everything we do on the system.

Hope you enjoy the new Members Page - I will be adding Site updates to the page tomorrow - I mean today even in the west it is after midnight and Michelle and I as usual are still here. Good night.Regards
ExplorOz Team - David
--------------------------
Always working, not enough travelling ;-)
AnswerID: 44826

Sponsored Links