Response reverse cameras

Submitted: Wednesday, Mar 13, 2013 at 14:32
ThreadID: 101066 Views:2538 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
gooday Ive at the Response twin wireless reverse cameras ,at j car,anybody have one are they any good ,do you get much interference with the signal
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: gbc - Wednesday, Mar 13, 2013 at 15:50

Wednesday, Mar 13, 2013 at 15:50
We have the single wireless response ones in the work utes. They are the easiest to install by far, but the tradeoff is that you get to look at security cameras, t.v. repeaters, truck cameras etc as you drive along - first time you watch yourself driving behind a bus is interesting....
Other than that, they have a blue flashing power light which can annoy at night (pull cig lead out).
One issue you are unlikely to encounter is when the crew leaves in the morning at the same time, they all watch each other backing out.......mmmmm. Not a big issue because as soon as you engage reverse, your camera gives the strongest signal.
We keep buying them because they work and we can move them between vehicles. For the money I like them.
AnswerID: 506709

Follow Up By: Member - Frank P (NSW) - Wednesday, Mar 13, 2013 at 22:12

Wednesday, Mar 13, 2013 at 22:12
Mate of mine had one. Was parked outside a fish and chip shop one day. Watched the fish and chips being cooked via the shop's security camera :-)
FrankP

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 783790

Reply By: Member - Boobook - Wednesday, Mar 13, 2013 at 17:59

Wednesday, Mar 13, 2013 at 17:59
There is no such thing as a good, reliable reversing camera.
AnswerID: 506716

Sponsored Links