Man's body found in bogged car

Submitted: Friday, Mar 15, 2013 at 08:24
ThreadID: 101096 Views:3387 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
THE body of an elderly man has been found in a bogged car along with his friend after an extensive search for the pair near Broken Hill.

William Coles, 78, and Raymond Davis, 81, set out from Broken Hill in their 4WD on Wednesday morning and were not heard from since.
Just read this in the Daily Telegraph.

A local taking part in the search uncovered the car and Mr Coles' body in remote country near Euriowrie this afternoon.

After being treated by paramedics Mr Davis was rushed by ambulance to Broken Hill Base Hospital in a stable condition.

Police have thanked SES volunteers and local land owners for helping out in the search.

Investigators will prepare a report for the coroner into the man’s death.

link
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: allein m - Friday, Mar 15, 2013 at 16:25

Friday, Mar 15, 2013 at 16:25
not quite sure what is going on my wife contacted the local paper some one who is a family member has made a post on a local broken hill site on line the facts are wrong

it is sad event I live here in Broken hill and feel for the family's may be tomorrows paper will bring the correct fact s

this is a post http://www.facebook.com/barriertruth
Jo Clarke Brian's actual family have not been contacted in relation to the article published by the bdt.
The mason family are of no relation to the Coles family and the article is riddled with false history and information about my grandfather. His actual family are offended that this false information would be published under these circumstances.
so I am not sure what is going on at present I hope it is all sorted out
AnswerID: 506840

Follow Up By: Michael ( Moss Vale NSW) - Friday, Mar 15, 2013 at 20:28

Friday, Mar 15, 2013 at 20:28
Full stop i hope!!
Patrol 4.2TDi 2003

Retired 2016 and now Out and About!

Somewhere you want to explore ? There is no time like the present.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 783981

Sponsored Links