OZIex locks up

Submitted: Thursday, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:23
ThreadID: 101346 Views:1518 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I'm a yachtie who records the track of my races. Having downloaded the track onto the chart, if I open a couple of windows (Track Control, Track Llist, Track Profile) then sometimes the programme locks up. I believe it is due to the active window "getting stuck" behind another one. I cannot get any response - can't even close the programme in the normal fashion. The only way out seems to be DELETE, kill the programme and start again.

Is there any way out of this situation?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sand Man (SA) - Thursday, Mar 28, 2013 at 19:24

Thursday, Mar 28, 2013 at 19:24
Hello Auntie:-)

I have not experienced the symptoms you describe over the years I have run OziExplorer on various devices.

What I would recommend is that you direct your query to Des at OziExplorer.
The support team usually reply fairly promptly to any query they receive.

Send an email to info@oziexplorer.com

Bill

I'm diagonally parked in a parallel Universe!

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 507756

Follow Up By: WBS - Friday, Mar 29, 2013 at 08:56

Friday, Mar 29, 2013 at 08:56
That would be my advice too. You will get an answer from OziExplorer.

WBS
FollowupID: 785085

Reply By: travlinon - Thursday, Mar 28, 2013 at 19:55

Thursday, Mar 28, 2013 at 19:55
Hi Auntie
I use OZIex for caravanning unfortunately cannot assist with your problems but also being a yachtie thought I might mention an app I use for sailing Navionics.
It a bit pricey around $50 with an upgrade around $5 to enable route planning but does give you all the maritime maps for the whole of Australia as well as a track function which gives you all the data for where you have been. I have plotted all my race courses which has been great for racing. It a great substitute for a chart plotter.
I have no affiliation with them.
AnswerID: 507759

Sponsored Links