New volunteer role available @ ExplorOz !

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 16, 2013 at 13:08
ThreadID: 101731 Views:1508 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We need a person to take over responsibility for sourcing suitable Event information (using websites, flyers, etc) and adding this to our rapidly growing Event Calendar using our online tools. Each event takes just a few minutes to load, so the task can be done at a time that suits you. Please contact Michelle if you're interested.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Dunworkin (WA) - Saturday, Apr 20, 2013 at 00:28

Saturday, Apr 20, 2013 at 00:28
Hi all, I've noted that this thread of Michelles has been viewed 400 times with no response. We have 8 States and Territories on the Events calendar to cover so I was wondering if some of you out there, with a little bit of time up your sleeve, could step up to the plate and spend a small amount of time just checking out the events around your State that may interest us on this site.
I have taken the bit between my teeth and put my hand up to volunteer and have found it to be a very easy process, I've also found it very interesting as I've found events that I didn't know existed, I'm enjoying searching with Mr Google, it is taking me about five minutes to put the Event up into the Events Calendar, a bit longer to choose which ones to put up of course but that will become easier as I move along.....

Hoping to hear from at least seven others LOL

Cheers

Deanna

Simba, our much missed baby.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 509355

Sponsored Links