Review: The Camper Trailer Book

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 16, 2013 at 14:57
ThreadID: 101733 Views:1533 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 5/5

This wonderful book has helped us enormously. I thank you Collyn for your knowledge, ease of expression and great depth of coverage. Our beloved Kimberley Kamper (recently sold...) was fully set up and operational when we bought it. We're now travelling in an Ultimate which we've had to pretty much set up ourselves. Had I sought out your book initially would have arranged things differently - we have a functioning but piece-meal arrangement. The fun and games we've had with electrics were clearly understood through reading this marvelous book and working with the various iterations of electrical systems on the camper. i especially appreciated the time you devoted to covering your background and experience as this shone through the text and generated confidence, not only in what i was reading, but for me personally. The book promoted a feeling of encouragement to go deeper and more thoroughly into understanding the vital electrical systems that provide our power needs on the road. I thank you and all the best Julie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links