Review: Dwellingup Chalets and Caravan Park

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 28, 2013 at 15:54
ThreadID: 101916 Views:1619 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Place Rating: My Rating 4/5

I organised this camp for a little group get together. It was a great little spot, appreciated by all. For those that hover between the need to have amenities, yet yearn for the bush experience, then this is it. The sites are well placed within the Jarrah trees and offer that `remote’ experience.
The pitches are of a good size and will accommodate pretty much the largest of vans. Although some are close together, the trees give a feeling of independence.
The abolutions were kept very clean and well maintained. We didn’t use them ourselves but members of our parties said that the showers were great and that there was no problem with hot water. We found there to be ample waste bins scattered throughout the site and they were regularly emptied.
The camp host, Duncan, was a top bloke and pretty much answered and solved a few of our issues. We had a loan van for this trip and carried the minimum amount of gear. This led to some compatability issues and memory issues!!!! However as I said, Duncan was more than happy to help out and we can’t thank him enough. For hosting skills and making you feel welcome to his park, it is worth two stars in itself.
The other benefit of this facility is that you can walk in to the small, but quaint village and enjoy the local hospitality, whether that be partaking in a beer at the local pub, or lunch at the local café. There are plenty of forest tracks available for biking, 4WD exploring or just plain walking. Coupled with the local scenic railway, you’ll find enough to do for a couple of days R&R.

[Image cannot be loaded]
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links