Michelles request for Volunteers

Submitted: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 at 01:30
ThreadID: 101954 Views:1604 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
A few weeks ago Michelle put up a thread requesting volunteers to add Events to the Events calendar.
To my knowledge no one else has put their hand up to help out, I am searching the net for events in all States at the moment but find that locating them in my own State is much easier than trying to track them down in other States. It would be great if we could have at least one person from each State just to pop up some events from your areas. The process is very easy and doesn't take too much of ones time.
Alternatively, if you know of any Events in or around your area you could just pop them in the Events Calendar, this way the Event gets publicity and any one travelling through the area at the time knows that it is on. If that makes sense.

Cheers
Deanna

Simba, our much missed baby.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 2 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Toyocrusa (NSW) - Wednesday, May 01, 2013 at 20:40

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 at 20:40
Just placed one for Wings Over Illawarra this Sunday Deanna. Anyone interested can check their website here:> WOI Thanks,Bob.
AnswerID: 510159

Follow Up By: Member - Dunworkin (WA) - Wednesday, May 01, 2013 at 22:04

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 at 22:04
Thanks Bob for doing that, I hope there are a few more go up as I'm sure there is a lot of country events going on that I'm missing on the net.....

Cheers

Deanna

Simba, our much missed baby.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 788222

Sponsored Links