Jimboomba camper Trailers back on track.

Submitted: Thursday, May 09, 2013 at 21:49
ThreadID: 102110 Views:2343 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I want to everyone to know that Jimboomba camper trailers are up and running with the original owner taking over the business and back to building fantastic camper trailers again. We were stung by the previous owners closing up and taking everyone's money and trust with them. Along with a lot of other things as well I believe. No one seems interested in going after them for the money they took along with gear and equipment! Anyway this is more about what Rob Moore is doing. He helped us finish off a very unfinished trailer and did this in his own time and wanted no payment for his work, as well as Warren and Cherie from OZKI who did the canvas work for us for next to nothing. These people deserve all the backing they can get. They gave their time and products selflessly to help us out and I know they have done it for others as well. If there were more people in the world like this, it would truly be a better place. They have integrity and decency you do not always see in business today. We want to thank them from the bottom of our hearts and now we have a fantastic camper trailer with an amazing canvas tent and awning with a complete extra wall we did not expect to get. Thanks to Rob Moore and Warren and Cherie for your kindness and your caring attitude. We will never forget this selfless act.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Michael ( Moss Vale NSW) - Thursday, May 09, 2013 at 23:19

Thursday, May 09, 2013 at 23:19
Julie! You must have ended up with a very cheap camper. From memory you lost a substantial deposit! I'm surprised they didn't expect the balance when they finished it, glad it all worked out, its an awful feeling when you get taken. regards Michael
Patrol 4.2TDi 2003

Retired 2016 and now Out and About!

Somewhere you want to explore ? There is no time like the present.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 510680

Sponsored Links