Are you looking for an Auto Sparky in Perth?

Submitted: Monday, May 13, 2013 at 07:58
ThreadID: 102184 Views:1838 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
If anyone around Perth is looking for a sparky you should give Nick at North Coast Auto Electrical a call.

It all started long long ago, well a few weeks anyway. I wanted to gear installed, a Redarc BCDC 1240-LV, Tekonsha P3, GME UHF, Spotlights and work lights. I also wanted some custom wiring done to my Dmax.

I had rung quite a few sparkies but none seemed to really want the work and I really don't understand it because it was a few grands worth. Those that did give me a quote were not willing to spend the time with me and answer my questions.

I was referred to Nick through another sparky and after taking the Dmax out to him, we discussed what I wanted done, nothing was too much trouble, he listened to what I wanted and also made suggestions for better, cheaper options.
The work was excellent, nothing looked tacked on, everything looked like it belonged there.
The service was outstanding to say the least and it's a real shame more businesses don't operate like this.

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: AlanTH - Monday, May 13, 2013 at 09:07

Monday, May 13, 2013 at 09:07
Appreciate that you have had good service from NC Auto Elec but I haven't bothered going back since I had one of their number make rude remarks about my choice of vehicle.
And the bloke on the front counter tried to rip me off on wire prices "because coppers gone up in price"!
Pity as they usually did a good job but being insulted twice in one day was too much. Plenty of good sparkies around.
AlanH.

AnswerID: 510945

Follow Up By: Member - evaredy - Monday, May 13, 2013 at 13:50

Monday, May 13, 2013 at 13:50
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, you should have talked to Nick (owner), I am sure he would not be too impressed, he is big on customer satisfaction.

I was more than impressed, he even went out of his way to give me a lift home each day, which saved me quite a bit in cab fares.
FollowupID: 789070

Reply By: mike g2 - Monday, May 13, 2013 at 12:41

Monday, May 13, 2013 at 12:41
Auto elect near woolies petrol station in Mirrabooka also reasonable.
MG.
AnswerID: 510959

Sponsored Links