Comment: Maralinga Range Tour

Submitted: Friday, May 17, 2013 at 14:17
ThreadID: 102261 Views:1965 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Back in Feb., you indicated there would be a big announcement regarding Maralinga. Was there a thread that I missed? Or are you still waiting for that "green light" to post the information? Thanks for all your efforts keeping us informed about opportunities to visit there!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, May 17, 2013 at 15:34

Friday, May 17, 2013 at 15:34
Hi Candice, you would be refering to the post by Stephen Langman - Thread ID 100602

Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 511245

Follow Up By: Candace S. - Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 00:29

Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 00:29
Yes, that's the thread.

In it he stated, "I will also have some very important information about more great news for the Maralinga area, but until Robin has the green light, I can not say what it is at the moment."

I'm wondering what the great news was! If Stephen posted it in a separate thread I missed it.
FollowupID: 789479

Reply By: Member - Michael P (QLD) - Friday, May 17, 2013 at 16:35

Friday, May 17, 2013 at 16:35
Candace Hi,
I had the great fortune to have a "Tour" of the Maralinga site with Robin in mid Feb.
Definitely the best tour that I have ever been on. Yes ever. One on one pretty much the entire site crammed into 1 1/2 days with a guy that is full of knowledge and passion for that Land it's people and it's heritage.
There were times whilst I was trying to organise the trip that I doubted that it was going to happen, but 100% happy that I persevered.
I can only suggest that Robin is up against Red tape and officialdom in getting something more formalised for the big announcement. If You are really keen would suggest contacting Robin re Stephen L's info. To see what You can arrange.
If I can assist contact me.
Regards Mike.

AnswerID: 511249

Sponsored Links