Froggy's Trip -= Darwin to Brisbane =-

Submitted: Saturday, Jun 15, 2013 at 12:38
ThreadID: 102779 Views:1401 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi

My name Is Cedric and I am Looking for people interested in a one of chance to travel within the gutts of Australia in a privately owned Fully Fitted 4WD (Land Cruiser 100 series) with all camping set out, survival and first aid, navigation and all

I have got room for 1 or 2 maximum in the car but would also be interested in having other 4 Wdriver enthousiaste with their own car to follow and create a convoy for this trip.

The idea would be to go from Darwin to the kimberley's - Broom - Wolf Creek - Alice spring via tanami road - Simpson Desert to Birdsville - Carnavon georges to finaly arrive in brisbane. From the 15-07-2013 to the 27-08-2013 (6 weeks)

Please don't hesitate to contact me if interested so we can catch up front and have a chat about it in front of a drink or something.

In the interim if some of you did this trip and have some advises in the places where to stay and to see while on this trip, please pop up a line as i will be on the road for 6 weeks and would love to discover some nice place along the way

Mr Froggy
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links