MSA seat lumbar support

Submitted: Sunday, Jun 16, 2013 at 21:34
ThreadID: 102802 Views:4446 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi, has anybody tried the msa seat lumbar support with air pump, if so was it worth the money ? Thanks
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Michael A (ACT) - Sunday, Jun 16, 2013 at 22:31

Sunday, Jun 16, 2013 at 22:31
Julio I actually have 4 of them in 3 of my vehicles. I have them as I have a bad back and have found them to be well suited to my needs. My wife also likes them in her car as well. I forget what I paid for them but to help with my problem they were worth it.

there is a codasyl here I loaned one to my neighbor to try out in his disco 4 annd they did not suit him he said I didnt go into any further questions.

So I guess it would depend on your personal needs.

Regards
M

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 513223

Reply By: harry & the hobbit - Monday, Jun 17, 2013 at 08:07

Monday, Jun 17, 2013 at 08:07
Hi Julio,
We have a 100 series cruiser and I find after a couple of hours my back also gets a few niggles. Would be interested to hear what you or anyone else has found to be a solution to inadequate back support.
regards, Robert
AnswerID: 513244

Reply By: Rockape - Monday, Jun 17, 2013 at 09:42

Monday, Jun 17, 2013 at 09:42
The problem with the air ones is you have to adjust them as the temperature changes.

My wife has a fairly bad back from carrying me and has tried a few different types.

She now uses this one which will fit on a normal chair or a vehicle seat. I may look cumbersome but it is excellent. Try one you maybe surprised.

I think she got it at the physio, but I just googled the image and a supplier.

Lumber support link
AnswerID: 513251

Reply By: Effie C (Ex NT now ACT) - Saturday, Jun 22, 2013 at 08:40

Saturday, Jun 22, 2013 at 08:40
We have had these for about 4 years now and find them to be great, the beauty of the air units is that they are infinitely adjustable and on longer trips ( all day driving across the Kimberly) it is possible to adjust them to allow altering of your sitting posture, this feature we have found to be a great benefit. The only problem we have found is that the connecting tube from the bladder to the hand unit is made of a non uv stable material and starts to perish, we have needed to cut the end of the tube to fix it a few times now.
Live One Day at a Time for Tomorrow May Never Come.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 513574

Sponsored Links