Mansfield at Easter

Submitted: Sunday, Feb 08, 2004 at 21:59
ThreadID: 10371 Views:1578 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
We are planning a trip to Mansfield at Easter. The other family we are going with do not have a camping set up so will have to stay at a camp with onsite accomadation. Just wondering if any one can recomend a van park or simular in the area.
Thanks.
Geoff.Kind Regards
Karen & Geoff
(Happy holidaying)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Eric.- Sunday, Feb 08, 2004 at 22:35

Sunday, Feb 08, 2004 at 22:35
Great palce mansfield , we usualy go up Queens Birthday and take a drive up to Craigs hut in the snow , its the last weekend that that track is open for the winter season. With regards to Caravan parks , there all pretty good , Try the Pub in town for dinner , there pretty good . There is also a grear resort called theAlzburg Inn Resort , It was cheep also with self contained cabins/uits .

THIS LINK HAS ALL THE ACCOMODATION IN THE AREA

a href="http://www.tourisminternet.com.au/mansf2.htm">Mansfield Accom.Venus Bay
AnswerID: 45922

Follow Up By: Eric.- Sunday, Feb 08, 2004 at 22:36

Sunday, Feb 08, 2004 at 22:36
ill tri the link again

LinkVenus Bay
FollowupID: 307889

Reply By: Member - Andrew & Jen (Melb) - Monday, Feb 09, 2004 at 22:32

Monday, Feb 09, 2004 at 22:32
We stayed at Mansfield Lakeside Ski Village just out of Mansfield and it was a great spot but....... that was the time I got bogged on my birthday on the edge of Lake Eildon without my recovery gear and on my own........
You enjoyed making those memories come flooding back.
Andrew

PS - Nice waterfall - I need to go to the lou.2001 Landcruiser 100S Turbo Diesel
"We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing"
AnswerID: 46074

Sponsored Links