good fiat repair-Adelaide area.

Submitted: Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:29
ThreadID: 103927 Views:1861 Replies:2 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
For those members for have anything Fiat ( motorhome as I do ) , I can recommend this dealer. I have no relationship except having received good service and good follow up for a problem with my fiat Ducato-Jayco MotorHome in Feb this yr whilst in Adelaide on way back to Perth. .

.....Mantra Automotive Services, Richmond. Vic ....

MG
Perth.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: aussiedingo (River Rina) - Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 14:33

Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 14:33
G'day, fiat means..............Fix
It
Again
Tony hoo roo
"the only thing constant in my life is change"

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 516686

Reply By: The Bantam - Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 18:51

Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 18:51
I thaught the best people to speak to about fixing a Fiat was your Toyota dealer.....the sales staff not the worshop.

cheers
AnswerID: 516714

Follow Up By: Axle - Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 19:07

Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 19:07
Hey Mate,.....When it comes to diesel engines Fiat have had some of the sweetest running units ever made!! Toyota could learn something.....Now don't get me wrong here, i'm only talking engines here .......LOL.

Cheers Axle.
FollowupID: 796121

Follow Up By: The Bantam - Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 20:53

Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 20:53
Mate in Australia, a Fiat is a long way from home and short of friends.....like so many of the European brands.

cheers
FollowupID: 796141

Follow Up By: mike g2 - Tuesday, Aug 20, 2013 at 23:11

Tuesday, Aug 20, 2013 at 23:11
Hi all, interesting feedback! could discuss wether fiat may/ not be considered top dog, but in motorhomes there's only a few makers on Aus market. like the old fight between holden and ford or which Asian make car you like. . I must admit, I have been a put off a bit by engine light related problems, but otherwise unit runs well, is fuel efficient , comfortable to drive etc...have taken it on several long trips so far, all very nice. after all you would expect something back from over $100,000 !
the front end drive has a tight engine/trans bay and I wouldn't want to be working on it, hope by looking after it wont get too many problems. I would like to see better after sales service from fiat from the point of view of engine diagnostics (laptop)... being more of them available throughout Aust. The Jayco conversion had some issues from new as well, all fixed under warranty anyrate.

I have been thru various others over the years :- jayco poptop+ patrol, terracan + c/van, camper trailers and so on. even ran an old Datsun 120Y around the bush once. beauty is in eye of beholder they say. Anyhow..object of post was to give a vote to that workshop who helped us out, mainly on goodwill.

MG.
FollowupID: 796307

Sponsored Links