Wandering star camper

Submitted: Thursday, Aug 22, 2013 at 21:59
ThreadID: 104004 Views:3517 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Looking at purchasing a camper trailer and have seen seen many and the wandering star which has enclosed sid eboxes seems to win over other models in the price bracket.
Has anyone have comments about these recently or someone has brought one in recent years. Also would be interested to know what canvas they use.
Any comments would be great.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Darren H1 - Friday, Aug 23, 2013 at 09:16

Friday, Aug 23, 2013 at 09:16
Hi 596,

We owned a wanderstar XS camper for over 5 years and had nothing but great experiences with it. We towed it thru the south west WA right to the top of cape leveque then across to the east. The only problem in the years we had it was my wife leaving the handbrake slighlty on and cooking the brakes but the trailer and build quality is outstanding. We found the owners of wanderingstar super helpful, friendly and even gave us a couple of their favorite camping spots. I have no hesitation in recomending these campers and you can even hire one before you buy to try them out.
I have no affiliation with the company and now live on the other side of the country but was super happy with the product they supply.
AnswerID: 516946

Reply By: Member - Seamusgerry - Friday, Aug 23, 2013 at 11:42

Friday, Aug 23, 2013 at 11:42
Fully agree with the previous post except I don't think they hire out any more. You can contact me on 0409290974 if you want to discuss your query.
AnswerID: 516961

Reply By: Alan A (WA) - Sunday, Aug 25, 2013 at 00:30

Sunday, Aug 25, 2013 at 00:30
We had the Wanderer model and can't speak highly enough of John and Diane's business. Seriously good quality trailers. We took ours around Australia in 2007 for 6 months with two kids and dinghy on top of CT. No restrictions on where these things can go.... It went everywhere the car went, including Cape York, Fraser Island, Gibbs River Rd. Happy memories just typing this :)...
Regards,
Alan

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 517047

Sponsored Links