Windsor Rapid Owners

Submitted: Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 08:49
ThreadID: 10412 Views:2645 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all

Thought I might put this question here as it might bring a better response.

Just wondering how many Rapid owners on EO?

Also, to those people who own a Rapid, do you think it would be worth starting up a group for the Rapid on Yahoo or someplace similar? I have been toying with this for a while now, and I guess I'm seeking some idea as to whether it would be worth the effort. Most Rapid owners I have met are totally enthused by their vans?

Not trying to poach anyone from here; like most people, I belong to several forums and find them all valuable. This would just be another one. Don't think I have broken any rules here D or M. Sorry if I have :)

MikeF
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Alan- Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 14:47

Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 14:47
The cook and I own a Rapid 14' approx 15 months old now. We've made small alterations to it for our own convenience. Sliding drawers for tinned stuff under the cooktop. 2 shelves in the wardrobe, as most clothing for holidays is casual anyway and you can get more in.
The spare was under the van but I strengthened the rear bumper and put it there instead, on a swing down carrier.
Extra light outside.
Good van and we've been as far as Broome down to Bremer Bay in it and a few places in between.
Only one gripe, beds are a bit short for a 6 footer so I sleep diagonally.
Don't have a lot of time to move about between forums so I'll stick with this one.
The bosses are making me work for a living ....... for a change!
AnswerID: 46152

Sponsored Links