2 Great Aussie Products we'd highly recommend !!

Submitted: Sunday, Sep 01, 2013 at 22:09
ThreadID: 104148 Views:2559 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
G'Day all,
We have recently purchased 2 fabulous aussie products that we'd highly recommend.
Being always a little dubious about new products we wish to let our fellow exploroz travellers know about these items.

We recently went to the 4WD and camping show in Melbourne and purchased a Tyre pliers kit.Often when watching demonstrations they make it look very easy and when it comes to trying it at home not so easy but to our delight we found that the tyrepliers kit worked a treat.

The other product that we would like to recommend is the Engine Monitoring system by EngineSafe.This product is ideal for monitoring your batteries,low coolant,engine temperature,transmission temperature etc.The main reason we purchased this product was for the alarm buzzer to alert us to any problems as some of us aren't as proficient on viewing our gauges as others.When installing this device i required some assistance.Being a Sunday evening i thought it was very unlikely that if i rang the 1300 number for advice i would get any help but to my great surprise after leaving a message i was contacted within 5 minutes.Great after sales service.
After finally installing this system the buzzer went off straight away alerting us to the low coolant as we had to remove the top radiator hose for a sensor probe of which water had been expelled.

Both of these products are australian made and we have no affiliation with either of these companies but we feel very confident with these products.

Happy Travels
Sue and Shaun

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - Monday, Sep 02, 2013 at 13:02

Monday, Sep 02, 2013 at 13:02
That's great to see the EngineSafe product reviewed here, because they are Business Members, so here's their link

ExplorOz

Business Member
My Profile  My Blog

AnswerID: 517525

Sponsored Links