David - Exploroz

Submitted: Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 17:45
ThreadID: 10426 Views:1706 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Would you consider making a change to the Digital Map/Waypoint Processor?
I loaded 5 pages of waypoints of the Mitchell Plateau, Totalling 114 way points.
I did not want to use all of them, as most of the way points are simply track locations.
I went through each of the 5 pages of way points and selected the way points of most interest and made usefull comments for each way point selected.
After I completed all 5 pages I went back to page 1 to double check the information to find that all the details previously entered had been erased.
It appears that each page has to be submitted before starting on the next page.

Question is; can you modify your program so that previously entered information is retained for all 5 pages ( or however many pages applicable) so that the pages may be 'Submitted' when details of all waypoints is checked.
Hope this makes sense
RegardsKing Edward River, Mitchell Plateau
VKS-737, ch 2, sel. 2131
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 18:14

Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 18:14
George,

It makes sense - I understand completly. I have not revisited this process for a while as I have been working on PlotSwap. Basically you are correct and that you need to submit the page 1 info and the system will then take you to page two. I will look at this process in the next day or two to attempt to sort it out. I also want to be able to allow the mapping engine to show you the points you are loading on the map etc. Please give me a few days to sort out the waypoint functions and I will advise.Regards
ExplorOz Team - David
--------------------------
Always working, not enough travelling ;-)
AnswerID: 46178

Sponsored Links