Review: Spare Wheel Cover - Size 011 - 870mm

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 5/5

I was in need of a wheel cover to fit my second set of tyres' spare. Having looked around at certain other manufacturers I found that most did not have the size I required or they wanted did have the right size but required your left leg for one as payment. So onto ExplorOz and to my pleasant surprise I saw a review from Gadget X10 for the size 11 Spare Wheel Cover which confirmed that it would fit my spare. Then to be even more pleasantly surprised when I saw the price. Excellent I thought! Without hesitation I clicked the Add To Cart and went through the whole (easy to use) check-out procedure. Anyway, this all happened on Sunday night and by the next Tuesday morning the wheel cover had arrived at my door. Excellent service! The wheel cover fits nicely on the spare (315/75/16) and appears to be very well made. If it is anything like the original ExplorOz spare wheel covers (which I still have from years ago for a smaller tyre), then you can't go wrong purchasing one. Just click the Add To Cart ;-). Thanks ExplorOz!
Bungle Bungle - The Kimberley

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links