Comment: Australia 4WD Raster Map Collection on DVD

Hi all
A question, if i buy Hema Raster map collection to run on my incar winCE device do i need to purchase additional software or is it all supplied in the DVD as we are about to plan a Cape York trip and looking to purchase compatible digital maps of OZ. Any assistance to better understand would be great
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Racey - Saturday, Oct 12, 2013 at 10:14

Saturday, Oct 12, 2013 at 10:14
Hi GUPATROL, Yes you will need to purchase GPS software such as Oziexplorer Oziexplorer. Then install the maps. Oziexploer is a very popular program running on Windows CE. However you must purchase the full PC version plus the CE . It's all explained on their web site. Just click on the link.

Cheers

Racey
AnswerID: 519579

Reply By: mikehzz - Saturday, Oct 12, 2013 at 10:18

Saturday, Oct 12, 2013 at 10:18
You will require something like Ozi Explorer CE for your Win CE device. I think the dvd supplies you with the maps in several different formats and normal computer software only. If your other device was android you could use the maps with Androzic for free.
AnswerID: 519580

Follow Up By: Member - GUPATROL - Saturday, Oct 12, 2013 at 15:25

Saturday, Oct 12, 2013 at 15:25
thank you for prompt replies I have purchased oxiexplorerCE for my device and will shortly purchase the Hema Raster Map Collection cheers and again thank you to all
FollowupID: 799734

Sponsored Links