Comment: Australia Road & 4WD Atlas - Spiral Bound

This looks what I want. Does it show caravan parks/camping grounds as well? I am travelling by caravan, and require an atlas that shows all roads plus caravan parks/ camping grounds. Regards G.T.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Chris_K - Monday, Oct 14, 2013 at 18:41

Monday, Oct 14, 2013 at 18:41
Hi GT

I'd personally prefer the Camps Australia books - this has the maps and pretty much covers all (well quite a few) places to pull up along the way...Camps 7 is the most recent issue I think.

Cheers

Chris
AnswerID: 519696

Follow Up By: Member - Chris_K - Monday, Oct 14, 2013 at 18:44

Monday, Oct 14, 2013 at 18:44
....and it's reviewed here...there are different ones - we got the one with the "Camp Snaps"...

http://www.exploroz.com/Shop/Camps_Australia_Wide+CampsSnaps_Australia_Wide_7_Mega_B4_-_Spiral_Bound.aspx?s=camps%207
FollowupID: 799902

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Adele - Tuesday, Oct 15, 2013 at 10:19

Tuesday, Oct 15, 2013 at 10:19
Hi G.T.

As mentioned in the item description, this product includes: Detailed 4WD tracks, camping areas, caravan parks and roadhouses as well as 24 hour fuel stations are now all featured.

However as stated above, if you are after particular information on every camp available, I think you would be better off with one of the Camps Australia Wide books, you can view the entire range here.

The Camps books contain the complete Hema Road Atlas, and have a listing of details for each site. I hope this information helps, and if you have any further enquiries, please just let me know.
Online Shop- Adele

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 519721

Reply By: Nomadic Navara - Tuesday, Oct 15, 2013 at 10:35

Tuesday, Oct 15, 2013 at 10:35
I don't know of one book that will show everything that you want, both camp spots and caravan parks. Camps Australia Wide does show a few caravan parks but for a full listing you need Caravan Parks Australia Wide. You will find thembothon this page

PeterD
Retired radio and electronics technician

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 519722

Follow Up By: Member - G.T. - Wednesday, Oct 16, 2013 at 17:00

Wednesday, Oct 16, 2013 at 17:00
I have ordered a Caravan Parks Aust Wide From the shop today. Many thanka for the info. Regards G.T.
FollowupID: 800078

Sponsored Links