Medicar Perth

Submitted: Thursday, Oct 24, 2013 at 19:59
ThreadID: 104855 Views:1783 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have just collected a set of ORS drawers from Medicar in Perth. I liased with Margaret from Medicar and placed my order to ORS via her. Given ORS are a a NSW based company they needed to be freighted to Perth however I wanted to fit them myself so Medicar were essentially just a conduit for me to collect. The original quote I received from ORS did not change once Medicar became involved as a drop off point so I did not pay Medicar anything, in fact Margaret negotiated a discount for me on the freight and I received a set of drawer dividers and a table top at no additional cost. The service I received was fantastic and very friendly and personable. George the owner and some of his crew did all the heavy lifting to get the unit in my car. He took time to show me the best way to fit it and took me through the whole unit right down to removing the carpet for washing. There were several cars up on hoists in the workshop and I could tell they were busy but he still had time to show me through everything and even answered some questions I had about a wheel alignment issue I was having. I am in now way affiliated with Medicar but I think service like this needs to be recognised and I will definitely be using them when I make further modifications to my vehicle. I may not have spent anything there today but I most definitely will be in the future and it just goes to show that simply being helpful and friendly is the best advertisement and it's free. Cheers
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Member - johnat - Friday, Oct 25, 2013 at 08:33

Friday, Oct 25, 2013 at 08:33
Absolutely correct!
Good service deserves recognition!
AnswerID: 520315

Sponsored Links