Bad EOtrackme

Submitted: Friday, Nov 01, 2013 at 12:13
ThreadID: 104955 Views:1468 Replies:2 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Is anyone else having trouble with bad EOtrakme lately? Mine was spot on untill a few weeks ago and now its poo and hardly worth having on, just want to know if it's just me or is it some other problem. Phone is saying all is tracking well but when i go to the map its no good at all.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, Nov 01, 2013 at 12:18

Friday, Nov 01, 2013 at 12:18
Guys,

It looks perfect to me here is a snip from your current position at Exmouth

What display problem are you seeing as your entire tracking file looks great - I will go and capture the whole thing and post it here.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 520719

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, Nov 01, 2013 at 12:20

Friday, Nov 01, 2013 at 12:20
As mentioned above here is a capture from the current full map view:

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 801197

Follow Up By: rob+renae+H+M - Thursday, Nov 07, 2013 at 00:25

Thursday, Nov 07, 2013 at 00:25
Thanks david, sorry for the delay getting back to you we were out of range. Our tracking is showing a lot of strait line stuff since we went through Tom Price and does not show any of our week in the park to the west of exmouth so i am still not sure where the problem is. Thanks again for your time
FollowupID: 801606

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, Nov 01, 2013 at 12:25

Friday, Nov 01, 2013 at 12:25
Rob & Renae ++

Are you by chance looking at the map view on an iPad or iPhone - there is a funny update problem with these devices and to counter it I am actually working to replace the whole map viewing program as I just cannot make these IOS devices work correctly. Works fine on all other devices just IOS Safari as far as I am aware - did you happen to upgrade your IOS a few weeks ago when this problem started.

As mentioned it is only a display problem on your device the tracking online is perfect and showing your daily stops and movements as you would expect.

David

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 520721

Follow Up By: rob+renae+H+M - Thursday, Nov 07, 2013 at 00:33

Thursday, Nov 07, 2013 at 00:33
We are using an ipad, however in an effort to cut down on mobile data i have turned off updates so it is unlikely to be that. The image i see with the ipad is exactly what you posted which is not what we have traveled. It's not the end of the world more so the family back home know ruffly where were are but i thought maybe there was a known bug that i could fix or an update i need to do? Thanks again
FollowupID: 801607

Sponsored Links