Review: Portable Fridges

My Article Rating: My Rating 5/5

Bushman Fridge - in a word the best I've had by far. We travelled extensively with an 'Autofridge' eutectic for years till it gave up. We now have a large 'Evakool' in an off road van and it does an OK job but I recently purchased a 'Bushman' to keep in the car as a secondary (drinks). Now having just returned from another outback trip I cannot sing the praises of the 'Bushman' too highly. It is dead quiet when running, uses less battery than my mate's 'Engel' and you get a combination of lids, insulated cover and interior trays that make it '3 fridge sizes in 1'. Finally, it is designed and distributed by a small Aussie family business who obviously pride themselves on old fashioned customer service - I had about 1/2 hr of testing my car plugs and wiring with their meters for me for free. It is rugged, easy to tie down, square shape for packing, has an over-ride switch if the control panel were to fail and above all- it KEEPS STUFF COLD with a minimum of battery!
This forum is full of '… what should I get' queries so I suggest strongly - don't just go the big names, have a look at 'Bushman'.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links