Hema Navigator Training Workshop in Melbourne

Hi All,

Just a heads up on this if anyone is interested.

G'day fellow explorer
You have previously registered your interest in taking part in a training workshop to learn how use your Hema Navigator to its fullest potential.
I am happy to announce, that for the first time ever, there are now Hema Navigator Training Workshops available in Melbourne.
Get in quick... There are only 4 sessions in December
??

??
Friday 6th December 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm Camberwell Library
??
Sunday 8th December 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm Camberwell Library
??
Saturday 14th December 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm Camberwell Library
??
Saturday 21th December 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm Camberwell Library
???
?
The training session is provided at a cost of $60 and will include the following:
- Full coverage of all functions in OziExplorer (4WD)
- Full coverage of all functions in Street (iGo)
- Basic general functions (screen calibration, volume settings, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Update procedure ( incl. backups, purchasing international maps, Camps 7, etc.) - Use of the PC Hema Explorer software (4WD - DVD provided with the navigator)
- Extensive Question and Answer session
The course is structured in a way of studying the content first, via a step by step guide, and learning through practicing examples. Each group has a maximum of 10 participants, to make learning more enjoyable and efficient. There also will be a question and answer session after every chapter to ensure you are getting the most out of the course.
The venue is at the Camberwell Library:
340 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell, Melbourne (free parking available).
To register or find out more please email roy.hema.training@gmail.com or call 0466 325 515
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Wheelie's Troopie - Monday, Dec 02, 2013 at 20:15

Monday, Dec 02, 2013 at 20:15
I just want to add that I have no affiliation with Hema.
I purchased the Hema Navigator from Explore Oz and then recently at a 4 WD show I was talking to the Hema people who suggested I put my name down for information regarding up coming workshops.

I received this email today and thought I would share it with Explore Oz people in case they wanted to take advantage of learning more about how the Hema Navigator works.
AnswerID: 522494

Sponsored Links