Review: Globalsat BU-353S4 Mouse GPS

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 4/5

1st, Although I could have purchased this item (a bu353 GPS) from somewhere like Taiwan, the price difference was not very great and I prefer spending my money in Australia if practicable.
This purchase was a replacement for a very similar unit I have had for about 7 years so I am totally familiar with it's use which is identical to old unit. This is what I expected and got. The product has been rated 4/5 as the CD supplied for set-up does not work properly and it is necessary to go on-line to download an essential programme. If one goes on-line about this product one finds this is a well known fault. Once correctly set-up then it operates well (at least, it does for my charting programme). I must finally add that I knew of this problem before I purchased it so it did not cause me any problems but this might not apply to a 'new' purchaser.
I must admit your delivery time was excellent and much superior to any similar order delivery from offshore. This is not always the case with some Australian mail order deliveries. For this, my thanks. As to the device; as said I got what I wanted and it was exactly what I ordered. What more can I say? You have a satisfied customer.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links