Remote employment available

Submitted: Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 18:39
ThreadID: 10598 Views:2530 Replies:5 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi Everyone,
Have notice a few comments on travel and employment thought I'd drop a thought for anyone interested. I speak on behalf of several Cattle stations and tourism outlets on the Gibb River and Kalumburu roads in the North Kimberley WA. Between us at different starting times we are looking for, mechanic / bush mechanic, cooks / chefs, housemaids, kitchen hands, station hands pref experienced but not essential. Time frame between about May and October. Downside may be that single people are prefered but that is only due to most of us having only suitable for singles accommodation available.
Regretfully the wages are not like a mining company so if looking to make your fortune forget it, but can be fun and a wonderfull experience. We have had people return three years in a row.
Do any of you know anyone who may be interested ?
Reply : drysdaleriver@bigpond.com
or phone (08) 91 614326 8 am to 6 pm WA time.
thanks and cheers, AnneDrysdale River Station
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Alan- Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 18:43

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 18:43
The bar looks nice and friendly. Wish I could spare the time for a look, no work preferred!
AnswerID: 47094

Follow Up By: Anne from Drysdale River Station - Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 23:45

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 23:45
Hi Alan, lots of folks feel just like you ! Some good times have been had.
cheers, AnneDrysdale River Station
FollowupID: 309113

Reply By: Coops (Pilbara) - Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 22:18

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 22:18
looking at a change sometime soon and will keep this in mind.
Have been to your establishment (and many others on GRR) a couple of times and think I could slot in nicely for a while.Live the life you love -
Love the life you live !!!
AnswerID: 47134

Reply By: Anne from Drysdale River Station - Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 23:43

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 23:43
Hi Coops,
Good, you must have thought it OK here to be interested. Drop a line if and when you think to head our way.
thanks, Cheers, AnneDrysdale River Station
AnswerID: 47151

Reply By: Member - Toonfish - Wednesday, Feb 18, 2004 at 00:13

Wednesday, Feb 18, 2004 at 00:13
had some friends work up that way one in seeds and another on rockmelons or pumpkin (i think?)
Maybe you know angie from DAylesford , victoria she was up on some cattle station with her heeler.
great aussie larrikin who likes a drink (or 4)
hope it works out 4 ya1999 NISSAN NAVARA DUALCAB
DIESEL 3.2 & SPRINGY CARLTON TOY
2 awestruck kids (dads driving!)
AnswerID: 47156

Reply By: Michelle from ExplorOz - Wednesday, Feb 18, 2004 at 00:31

Wednesday, Feb 18, 2004 at 00:31
Anne if you want to put together a word (.doc) or .pdf document outlining the job vacancies then you can upload this for free into the Press Release system via your customer management page. Just prepare the doc on your computer - save it to a known place/name and then follow the upload prompts from your Customer Management page after hitting the EDIT button alongside the Press Release section. The document will then be more accessible for longer on ExplorOz.ExplorOz
AnswerID: 47158

Sponsored Links