Electronic control panel for Scenic caravan

Submitted: Monday, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:57
ThreadID: 106171 Views:2340 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi, We have just purchased a 2003 Scenic Vega Caravan, manufactured by Spaceland and have no instructions on how to use the control panel (It is a Scenic). It has buttons for water pump. ignition, 12 volt fridge, solar regulator, water level indicator for 2 tanks, and a battery management system. It also has a LED display panel, which doesn't appear to be working. Some of it we have managed to work out, but most has left us confused. If anyone can help, even with where I can get hold of a user manual, I would be really
grateful.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Notso - Monday, Feb 10, 2014 at 12:18

Monday, Feb 10, 2014 at 12:18
Have you tried Bayswater RVs they still sell Scenic Vega Caravans. They might have some outdated manuals or know where to get one.
AnswerID: 526133

Reply By: Ross M - Monday, Feb 10, 2014 at 15:46

Monday, Feb 10, 2014 at 15:46
Ignition sounds interesting. Is that for blast off or something to do with a 3 way fridge wot likes gas?

Is there any indication as to what the LED display is for? Could be for battery voltage and their isn't any or solar switched off etc.
AnswerID: 526145

Reply By: Nomadic Navara - Monday, Feb 10, 2014 at 22:27

Monday, Feb 10, 2014 at 22:27
I would suggest that that panel was either a one off supplied to Spaceland Industries when they built the van or it was fitted later. I have a 2003 van built by them. They put in a fairly comprehensive solar system. Nothing like that was proposed or offered by them at the time. At that time they were using MorningStar PS series solar regulators.

What markings can you see on the panel? It would be handy to learn of any part numbers or brand names on the panel.
PeterD
Retired radio and electronics technician

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 526164

Sponsored Links