Wandin 4wd show

Submitted: Saturday, Feb 15, 2014 at 07:26
ThreadID: 106248 Views:1662 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have my shopping list ready hoping for the odd bargain. The last time I went was almost ten years ago. There doesn't seem to be much feedback since 2008/9 on the forum. Have people stopped going?

The last show I went to was the Geelong Caravan & Camping show which was very avearge and a waste of my time.

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Michael ( Moss Vale NSW) - Saturday, Feb 15, 2014 at 19:24

Saturday, Feb 15, 2014 at 19:24
Phil, I've given up going to them! We no longer take the off road trailer now our boys are doing their own thing and we have cut our gear dramatically to fit in the Patrol. We like most campers/ travellers tend to buy more than we need so we now take the bare minimum to keep weight and clutter down. Its definitely more enjoyable! Michael
Patrol 4.2TDi 2003

Retired 2016 and now Out and About!

Somewhere you want to explore ? There is no time like the present.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 526525

Reply By: Crackles - Saturday, Feb 15, 2014 at 20:05

Saturday, Feb 15, 2014 at 20:05
Wandin is always a good show being a bit more hands on particularly if you get involved in the many activities on offer. You'll find a few of the smaller retailers displaying that can't afford the big shows although I don't think any of them are exceptionally good for picking up big discounts like they once were. I find if you offer cash or arrange a group buy you'll get the same prices if not less at any time of the year. Where this show is good is you get some great ideas to fit out your own car not just at the stands but at the carpark & numerous club displays.
Cheers Craig...................
AnswerID: 526529

Sponsored Links