iMAP Plot

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 19, 2004 at 12:16
ThreadID: 10645 Views:3246 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
david Exporoz

I am trying to Print a copy of the map after you have zoomed in but it only reverts back to the initial map Is this normal. You see i an trying to get a better/clearer copy/image of the route in this case the Bendethera Valley.

does this make sense?? *&#$^%@#*&^?":(*&^

regards jeff
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Thursday, Feb 19, 2004 at 18:15

Thursday, Feb 19, 2004 at 18:15
David's email address is under the About Us page - better to email him direct for an instant response as the forum does not send him an email, and it might be after hours until he gets a chance to scan the posts and could certainly miss a question.Regards Michelle,
Spread the word - ExplorOz.com
AnswerID: 47347

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Friday, Feb 20, 2004 at 22:57

Friday, Feb 20, 2004 at 22:57
Jeff,

I know what you are saying and yes this has been the case since I implemented the Java control to manage the zooming and panning etc. I had expected to have completed the map download by now and this would be the resolution to the problem however due to work load I have not been able to get it completed. I hope to have this resolved in the next few weeks.

To be honest the mapping functionality has taken a heap of time and is starting to cost me money I need to get it completed soon. BTW: I have just been testing the iMapPlot system using 250K scale Topo maps and the system is really cool and we are almost in a position to create maps with as much accuracy as the topo 250K from Natmap.

I promise I will try to get it done soon (note the lack of exact dates). As well as the event publication system, event tracking system, new shop engine with dynamic map search features. I can just dream this stuff up all day wish I have a few of me to get them all done, not to mention to update the IT Beyond site to tell others about this technology and sell it.Regards
ExplorOz Team - David
--------------------------
Always working, not enough travelling ;-)
AnswerID: 47482

Sponsored Links