Hand Pump Diaphragm

Submitted: Sunday, Mar 23, 2014 at 17:18
ThreadID: 106857 Views:2773 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Good afternoon,
Does anyone know where I can purchase the Diaphragm and gasket only, for a Model 131 Lowboy hand pump which is standard on many campertrailers. I have purchased the repair kit before but it always seems to be just the diaphragm that gives way.

Thanks for any advice.


I have had a look at Leisure Components website in the USA but seems pretty non user friendly.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - willawa - Sunday, Mar 23, 2014 at 17:52

Sunday, Mar 23, 2014 at 17:52
Try caravansplus.com.au › or www.caravanandrvworld.com.au

AnswerID: 528939

Sponsored Links