Review: Shop

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 06, 2014 at 19:00
ThreadID: 107118 Views:1029 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Article Rating: My Rating 5/5

First posting on the web site, so Hi Guys.
Ordered the HN7 during the week, received it Friday (Adelaide) ... couple of days turnround is fantastic service !!!
Had a couple of chances to use it going across town in street mode and found it to be excellent. Far better than the work tomtom I used couple of years ago.
GPS picked up satellites and location fast, even inside on the handbrake's lap. Seems to be a sensitive unit and fast to respond to change of route (trying to confuse it LOL).
Hema Explorer and Maps installed on PC and works great. had a couple of niggly issues syncing with the Hema to activate HN Explorer, but turned out to be windows 7 issues. I ended up downloading and installing the Windows Mobile Device Centre driver for Vista and now everything is running 100%.
Bit hesitant as I found the Hema app on IPad slow to pan but the HN7 is nothing like the IPad, its fast and responsive.
The bluetooth options are neat and being able to send voice commands to FM radio is pretty cool.
Very pleased with my purchase, off the Alice later this month which is when we'll really give it a work out.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links