Loading Trecks onto Hema

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 22, 2014 at 18:26
ThreadID: 107409 Views:1354 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi All,

I've just downloaded the Trek/Waypoints file (Hema Navigator file) which I can load and see on my Hema Navigator Explorer software on my PC but when I select Send Tracks to Hema Navigator there isn't anything in the list to transfer.

I've configured the software to look in the folder where I have saved the .plt file but it still doesn't show up. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate and have an HN6.

The waypoints transferred over OK but not the Trek/Track. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Lloyd
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sand Man (SA) - Tuesday, Apr 22, 2014 at 20:54

Tuesday, Apr 22, 2014 at 20:54
Lloyd,

You can use Windows Explorer to copy the .plt and .wpt files to the Data sub-directory on the Hema device.

Connect the Hema to your PC and start Windows Explorer.
Look in the OziExplorer/Data directory on your PC and you should see these files.
Double Click on the Hema navigator under OS (C:) then double click (select) the OziExplorer directory.
This should open the Sub-directories, the first of which should be Data.

Then select the .plt and .wpt files you wish to transfer from Ozi on the PC and drag them (copy) to the Data directory on the Hema.
If you are not familiar on how to drag the files across, select each file and do a Ctrl-C to copy the file into memory, the select the data directory on the Hema and do a Ctrl-V to paste into the data directory selected.

Bill

I'm diagonally parked in a parallel Universe!

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 531029

Sponsored Links