South Australia - Public Access Routes

Submitted: Wednesday, Feb 25, 2004 at 09:33
ThreadID: 10774 Views:3210 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Should you be planning a trip in / to SA this year, this link may be useful.
Link provides listing of all PARs and a further link to the brochure (as a .pdf file) and an application form to transit the property.
See you there.
Too little time in the bush!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Willem - Wednesday, Feb 25, 2004 at 10:10

Wednesday, Feb 25, 2004 at 10:10

Thanks for posting that.

Just like clear something up. A Public Acces Route and an application to transit a property are two different things. PAR's are always open unless directed otherwise by the property owner. An application to transit a property is specifically designed for accessing other parts of the property. I have found the quickest way was to call the property owner by phone or email. I have found property owners in South Australia to be quite forthcoming and have not been refused entry yet. I think however that transit by large groups of people( groups or clubs) will require the Transit Application Form.

Little Dip Cons Park S.A.
AnswerID: 47994

Sponsored Links