Review: Hema Navigator 7

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 5/5

Hi everyone, I have the Hema Navigator 7 + EOTopo (which I purchased on line for $702.05 and took possession on 07-05-14). The primary reason for this purchase is to accurately navigate the lesser travelled 4WD tracks around our great Nation. Last weekend (after studying the instruction manual in depth) I road tested the operating system with specific attention to the 4WD track program (and the street navigation system as well). The unit functions are easy, logical, impressive and accurately display a depth of detail on maps that is simply brilliant. In fact this is an understatement, as Hema Navigator showed me ‘previously unknown tracks’ that now require chainsaw, bush clearing, and bridge building to traverse? The Navigator will get much more use over the coming weekends and on 02-07-14, I will be standing on top of Big Red in the Simpson Desert. For the next 3 weeks, we will be predominately relying on the Hema Navigator 7 to track and guide us, while we explore and conqueror every lesser travelled trail we can find. For those who demand the best in off road navigation systems (that give you everything and more), Hema Navigator 7 is for you.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links