Member Terra - Walking the Coolgaride-Esperance Highway

Submitted: Saturday, Jun 07, 2014 at 20:40
ThreadID: 108163 Views:1713 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Terra is presently walking solo and without a support vehicle near Norseman on the Coolgardie-Esperance Highway. She expects to be in Kalgoorlie in just over a week. This is part of her walk around Australia in aid of raising awareness and funds for Lifeline, the organisation that has been there many times over for her. Paying it back, paying it forward.

Please keep an eye out for her and if there are any who live along the route and you can perhaps offer her accommodation and a bite to eat, I am sure she will appreciate it. The good people of Gibson Soak Hotel just blessed her with a lovely room for the night. She is a woman on her own. Please look out for her and keep her safe.

I should mention that Terra's walk is self funded and every cent she collects goes to Lifeline. This is the link http://makingadifference.gofundraise.com.au/page/thehappywalk

Terra makes a real difference in people's lives. I have experienced this first hand as she has been there for me on many an occasion. Please help her to keep on walking, keep on being out-there for people and if you choose to, drop a note or loose change into her collection pouch.

Gaynor
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Sponsored Links