Nearly 100 days to go

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 25, 2014 at 07:55
ThreadID: 108482 Views:1561 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
In just over 100 days the National Gathering will be under way.

For those attending please ensure you book your attendance in both the Gathering Page Register here and with Liz at Trilby Station. Also please let Liz know if you wish to attend the dinner on the Wednesday night.

The Saw painting is progressing well and should be close to being finished soon.

For those wanting to know what kind of raffle prize to bring, just bring a prize to the value of an item that you would like to win.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 2 Moderator

Reply By: Isuzumu - Wednesday, Jun 25, 2014 at 19:34

Wednesday, Jun 25, 2014 at 19:34
Hi Kev, we have to pull out, had an offer we cannot refuse to go fishing in Far North Qld hope you all have a great time.
AnswerID: 535003

Reply By: Member - John T (Tamworth NSW) - Friday, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:53

Friday, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:53
G'day Kev

Mate I'm having a bit of trouble getting the horseshoes from Dave's in Adelaide - he's been talking with a couple of SA members who have their names down but are both doubtful. Can you use your influence and perhaps find someone who will be coming through via Adelaide.

Cheers
John T (Lifetime Member)
VKS-737 Mobile 2619
Selcall 2619
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours" - Richard Bach in "Illusions"

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 535087

Sponsored Links