Comment: EOTrackMe

My android phone worked last time I used it. Today it runs ok, gets GPS position and says it is sending it but no new tracks appear on my tracking. Any clues.
Wobble

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Chooky and Wobble - Thursday, Jul 03, 2014 at 20:17

Thursday, Jul 03, 2014 at 20:17
Looks like David is still transferring the track me to the new server, will wait until it's all going.

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 535398

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, Jul 04, 2014 at 03:07

Friday, Jul 04, 2014 at 03:07
Ah yes there was a wee problem with tracking this morning. Give it a whirl now and let me know - the transfer of the mapping and tracking server should be seamless as the load will just switch. This mornings problem was due to the database changes yesterday evening. Anyway have another go and let us know how you get on.

I was not going to be here late tonight but yep 1AM still going. Working to get the rest of the newsletter sent and running the new dead email account clean up program which I have just written. Fun fun.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 535406

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, Jul 04, 2014 at 03:07

Friday, Jul 04, 2014 at 03:07
Ah yes there was a wee problem with tracking this morning. Give it a whirl now and let me know - the transfer of the mapping and tracking server should be seamless as the load will just switch. This mornings problem was due to the database changes yesterday evening. Anyway have another go and let us know how you get on.

I was not going to be here late tonight but yep 1AM still going. Working to get the rest of the newsletter sent and running the new dead email account clean up program which I have just written. Fun fun.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 535407

Follow Up By: Member - bigkid73 - Friday, Jul 04, 2014 at 17:07

Friday, Jul 04, 2014 at 17:07
It's still playing up for me as well. Looking at all the other members on the map, they have a status of last contacted seconds ago, and travelled 0 kms today.
FollowupID: 819321

Follow Up By: Member - Chooky and Wobble - Saturday, Jul 05, 2014 at 17:51

Saturday, Jul 05, 2014 at 17:51
David, Looks like it is all going again. Thanks for the effort

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 819360

Reply By: Member - Chooky and Wobble - Friday, Jul 04, 2014 at 17:30

Friday, Jul 04, 2014 at 17:30
David it still doesnt seem to be working. Phone sent all day today and now near Bulahdelah. Could you check to if phone is sending ok please.
Wobble

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 535453

Sponsored Links