Trailer height update

Submitted: Friday, Aug 08, 2014 at 17:52
ThreadID: 109072 Views:1575 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi guys I found my old thread for trailer height but couldn't post to it to give feed back.
Here goes,
I have had the trailer height raised 100mm. We put it on the patrol and adjusted the height with an adjustable Reece hitch system. The type you can change the height and angle(very easy to do). We have found that the tent is now sitting almost perfect when it is put up, it seems to have made everything square and looks a whole lot better. The stabilizer legs now go down without needing to dig out ground or leave at a weird angle. But the best thing is now the jockey wheel goes up and down as it's meant to and you can level the trailer.
We are super happy with the camper now, where as before it caused a little bit of extra stuffing around and that took up relaxing/drinking time.
We seem to be able to stop now and be set up for us and the kids to sleep overnight in 15 minutes which is awesome too. Now we are looking at places that we can stay o/night that are free like the murchison river stop just past geraldton or the other couple that are along the way up north. Broome trip next time will be awesome too. Don't get me wrong we won't always look for free stops, as the boss likes a shower every once in a while ??.
A couple of small things like lighting set up and ARK box and battery and I'll be set, for the time being
Took me a while to get a camper trailer but now wish I didn't wait so long.
Cheers
Shorty
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links