National Gathering Major Raffle

Submitted: Tuesday, Aug 19, 2014 at 19:37
ThreadID: 109194 Views:1547 Replies:3 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
As most of you are already aware, the winning photo from this years photo comp is being painted by a Chinchilla based artist onto a circular saw blade.

The art work is almost complete and reports from Jan at Jan's Country Art is that the finished product will look fantastic in someones home.

I have been pondering how to use the Saw blade to raise money for the RFDS Clinic rooms in Louth and in speaking with Jan on the weekend she recommended that it be raffled so that everyone has a chance to be in the running to win it. David has been pestering me to Auction it as he really wants it.

Therefore the Saw blade is going to be raffled. Tickets will be $5 each or 2 for $10 hehehe
Those who are not attending the gathering can contact me to arrange purchasing tickets. If a non attending person wins the raffle I will be in contact to arrange delivery of the Saw blade.

When the Saw blade is complete (clear enamel coated) I will photograph and post so you can all see what it looks like.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Tuesday, Aug 19, 2014 at 19:49

Tuesday, Aug 19, 2014 at 19:49
Forgot to add that the RRP of the completed Saw blade if placed in a Gallery for sale would be $1000-1200

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 537895

Follow Up By: Member - Scrubby (VIC) - Tuesday, Aug 19, 2014 at 21:31

Tuesday, Aug 19, 2014 at 21:31
I bags winnin it.

Scrubby.
FollowupID: 822137

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Wednesday, Aug 20, 2014 at 07:11

Wednesday, Aug 20, 2014 at 07:11
Better buy some tickets then Scrubby ;)

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 822146

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Wednesday, Aug 20, 2014 at 17:35

Wednesday, Aug 20, 2014 at 17:35
The EO Team are in the process of getting an option in the shop to buy raffle tickets. So that will make buying tickets much easier for people not attending the gathering to take part in the chance to win this unique piece of art work.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 537945

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Thursday, Aug 21, 2014 at 14:47

Thursday, Aug 21, 2014 at 14:47
There is now an Option in the shop to purchase raffle tickets :)

Thanks David and the EO Team for setting this option up

Shop link to purchase raffle tickets

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 537994

Sponsored Links