EOTopo route file path

Submitted: Thursday, Aug 28, 2014 at 16:38
ThreadID: 109305 Views:1474 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Am using EOTOPO on OZI EXPLORER android with EOZI interface, on a Samsung 10.1 tablet and I can't find where my Routes are stored. I've spent hours trying to find where there stored but can't find them. I can create a route and save it and use it, but when I try to find it to reuse it, I can't find it anywhere. I've read all the help files and tried every combination of file destination I can think of but no luck.
Any ideas out there.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Explorer - Thursday, Aug 28, 2014 at 22:44

Thursday, Aug 28, 2014 at 22:44
Hello

Any saved route files should show when you select Load Route File. The program looks in the same folder you have selected as you Data File Path (in configuration). You shouldn't have to search. I am therefore unsure what the issue is. Are you 100% you are saving the file you created in first instance? What file path have you chosen for the data file location?...also if you have chosen external SD for data make sure it is not "locked" (not sure if you would get error mesage but check anyway). I had issue ages ago with OziCe when track log wasnt recorded as sd card accidentally locked when inserted.

Cheers
Greg
I sent one final shout after him to stick to the track, to which he replied “All right,” That was the last ever seen of Gibson - E Giles 23 April 1874

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 538286

Sponsored Links