Perth Service

Submitted: Tuesday, Sep 09, 2014 at 10:31
ThreadID: 109446 Views:1862 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Good morning just some feedback regarding a question i asked on the forum a few weeks ago,I wanted to get my Ford F Truck serviced in Perth and had some good feedback,I took the truck to Armadale Automotive 0499499830 and spoke to Will the owner who told me he had never serviced an F Truck i gave him the service book which he read and did a great job.He dropped me down at the Armadale shopping center where i had coffee and read the paper,2 hours later he came and picked me up and charged me $88 per hour for labour which is half the the price i was quoted by several other mechanics.
I live on the east coast of NSW and have never met this guy so if your in the area and want a good job at a reasonable rate give him a ring.
Cheers
Humpback
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Tuesday, Sep 09, 2014 at 11:21

Tuesday, Sep 09, 2014 at 11:21
Hope you told him where you got the referral and suggested he could get more business if he advertised here. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

PS everyone in Perth is nice ;)
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 538834

Follow Up By: Member - Odog - Tuesday, Sep 09, 2014 at 15:06

Tuesday, Sep 09, 2014 at 15:06
Got my prado serviced at toyota down the road from Balga in Perth when I was over that way... Just wanted an oil change, the dint in the left front guard was free...
Some people want it to happen, some people wish it could happen, others make it happen!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 823417

Reply By: Ron N - Thursday, Sep 11, 2014 at 22:44

Thursday, Sep 11, 2014 at 22:44
At $88 hr you got a steal. Most garages/mechanics are $100 hr minimum and most are $120+.
Nephew owns an F250 (his managers) and a Silverado for himself, and lives in Armadale - I must ask where he gets them serviced.
Knowing him though, he'd pay $200 hr and wouldn't notice it!
Good to hear good feedback about mechanics who aren't costly, who don't stuff things up, the minute they put a spanner on an engine.
Too many dealerships are full of these style of "parts replacers" and the dealer workshop always makes you pay for their errors, plus a dozen other errors as well.
AnswerID: 538988

Sponsored Links