Review: EOZi

Submitted: Monday, Sep 22, 2014 at 21:13
ThreadID: 109586 Views:1342 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 4/5

We used Ozi Android on our 10" Samsung Tablet on a recent trip to Cape York. Worked a treat. Since we came home, I have installed EOZi and are evaluating it at the moment for use on our next trip. A few comments and requests.
Great idea the Odometer 3 facility and I like the height above sea level display. Black letters on grey background doesn't always work for us though depending on the light. Would also like to see a Place Search button on the Map page.
Waypoint page well laid out and easy to use. Had the idea that on the straight Ozi Android though, that the WP list displayed them closest to you rather than sorted Numeric/Alpha. Tried to remove the skin and revert back to Ozi for Android to check but can't find my way back. Brings me to my request. How do I remove EOZi?
Exporting WP's with Ozi Android is a bit of a chore but probably cannot be improved with EOZi. We like to create a WP at every campsite and transfer them back to a file for the trip and a file of all our camp sites. We cross the Nullarbor frequently and it's good to know that somewhere we camped previously is coming up. Would love to be able to select a location to save the file to by searching back up the tree rather than typing it in with all the back slashes.
Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this. Considering it is the first release you have done a great job.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links