Fingers Crossed, Across Australia

Hi All
My first ever Blog!
As such I would like to dedicate it to Lorraine & Mike Wise
Two very likeable people. They started their journey eight years ago!
Lorraine was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was a huge wake up call. Whilst under going treatment, they decided to bring forward their plans for the Big Lap.
On the road Lorraine kept a journal of their trips,adventure and mishaps. After much encouragement from family and friends (she emailed her stories) Lorraine took the plunge and wrote the book.
It's a great read!!! By the time you finish you feel as though you've known Lorraine and Mike for years and wish you could tag along!
It makes a great reference for planning your own trips,some of which are not on the regular lists.
Buy it at Exploroz or online at www.milowise.com All proceeds go to National Breast Cancer Research.
PS: Lorraine has been eight years free!
Back Expand Un-Read 2 Moderator

Reply By: Kris and Kev - Wednesday, Nov 26, 2014 at 08:23

Wednesday, Nov 26, 2014 at 08:23
Thanks for that Les. Had a look at their web site and they mention that the book is available at a camping store at Morayfield (north of Brisbane), (I won’t mention the store’s name just in case that is against the rules) so we will go up there and buy it as it looks a brilliant read and the proceeds go to a good cause. Kevin
AnswerID: 542199

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Wednesday, Nov 26, 2014 at 13:00

Wednesday, Nov 26, 2014 at 13:00
Nicely said Les :) so I don't wish to offend you by being all politically correct about terminology but if you allow me I'd like to point out that this is not a "blog" but a "post" ...and what you've written could actually have been posted as a "review" into the page on our shop ;) . The Blogs section of the site is accessed from the blue bar at the top of the site next. But no harm done at all and congrats on your first post!

Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 542204

Sponsored Links