Review: Bite Away ® - Insect Bite Healer

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 5/5

Talk about a timely purchase. I bought two 'bite away's one for me and one for my wife as we are often in different places at the same time. I was taking a rather large punt that they would actually work, but figured that ExploreOz wouldn't be selling them if they didn't. The day after they arrived I was building a new (rural) fence, with a couple of my neighbors, which at its closest point passed within 2.5m of a bee hive in a fallen tree. You guessed it, I got stung on the arm. After first removing the bee sting I applied the 'bite away' as instructed. 10 minutes later I had generally forgotten that I had been stung at all! The following day one of my neighbors also got stung on the chin. After applying 'bite away' he also forgot about it after 10 or so minutes. Since the I have reduced a mozie bite to just a non- itching red spot. So although I cant say it will work for every one it definitely worked for me and my neighbor. I intend keeping a 'bite away' with me at all times and especially when camping.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links