plot files maps

Submitted: Friday, Mar 05, 2004 at 12:57
ThreadID: 11033 Views:1384 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi, David, Michelle more than likely I've missed some key info but I can't get the zoom etc. functions to work on the maps in the plot files index sections.Thanks, Mike.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Friday, Mar 05, 2004 at 22:01

Friday, Mar 05, 2004 at 22:01
When you are in zoom in mode and you click on the map what happens?

Can you using the left mouse button to draw a box on the map? ie. press and hold the left button and move the mouse to draw a box.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 49324

Follow Up By: michael - Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 16:55

Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 16:55
David, when I right click the zoom button then click on map another map screen comes up with no map detail. Same goes for right button. It draws the red box ok but then same as for zoom.
FollowupID: 311325

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - David - Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 16:58

Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 16:58
Any particular map or all of them - Try the Canning Stock Route TrekNote map also for me just so that I can be sure what the story is. I have seen this problem on one of my systems and it was related to the version of the Java engine I had installed in the browser. If you are using Sun's Java engine then you may need an update as this is what I had to do with my laptop. The Micrsoft Virtual Machine Java stuff seems to work OK but I have heard that some Internet banking software wants you to use the Sun version. So if you are Sun have a look on the Sun site for an update to the engine. I can get the URL is this is the problem.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 311326

Sponsored Links