Review: Giralia Station

Submitted: Tuesday, Jan 06, 2015 at 22:08
ThreadID: 110636 Views:1540 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Place Rating: My Rating 5/5

Spent four days at Giralia as my base for looking around the Coral coast. Camped in the Bush camp area that has plenty of shade with access to clean showers & toilets. If required you have a well equipped Campers kitchen which is solar powered. Kitchen is equipped with a large fridge & freezer. These will need to be turned on if not in use as not left running so as to save battery power.
Beach access is available via a 30km trip on a station track & well worth the trip as you get access to kilometres of beach & as it was when I visited I had this to myself. The fishing is also worth the trip which range from whiting to cod all the way to everyone's friend the old shark.
A visit is well worth it especially if you like to fish without mobs of people getting in the way. Our visit was during December January so the weather was warm but we were able to take a dip in the pool near the main house to cool off.At the time I visited the owners were away & caretakers Terri & Mick were just great with local knowledge regarding the fishing & simply just having a chat.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links